Good old Franky Planners

I worked at a college in the mid-1990s when I was introduced to the Franklin Planner system  At that institution, the president loved them so much he made sure every faculty member who wanted one would get one free.  I left that college and had to buy my own every year, so I've been buying and using one for at least 20 years.

So I was glad to read this article.  Although I put my scheduling on the computer now (Outlook, which interfaces with the phone), I still use the Franky planner as a back up, for meeting notes, for daily journaling, etc.  The research shows it is best to have a paper planner.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/04/smarter-living/paper-planner-guide.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on Reflection in Learning

The LAST Word on Learning Styles

Lessons in Leadership Failure