Administration vs. Teaching

I am currently serving in an interim administrative position.  I enjoy it very much and appreciate the opportunity.  However, I do not want to hold on to it too tenaciously.  My future in this position is in God's hands.

Due to a past commitment, though, I am also teaching two classes this summer.  Driving home the privilege of teaching occurred to me.  I have been trying to get away from it because I have done it so long, yet am I devaluing it in favor of the supposed power of administration?  How can I devalue something as important as teaching, such an honor, such a joy?


Comments

  1. teaching is interesting and difficult. As well as essay writing. For those students, who has problems I can recommend au.essay-writing-place.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on Reflection in Learning

The LAST Word on Learning Styles

Lessons in Leadership Failure