My Quality Enhancement Plan Journey, and Yours

 I am currently the Chair of the Quality Enhancement Plan Committee at my institution. Unlike most, this is my second time. More on that later. I am going to be blogging about this experience, the good, the bad, and the .... well, not ugly.  The good and the bad will do. I hope to keep it neutral because I want to keep my job! (Just kidding. I don't engage in unprofessional social media posts, unlike some.....)

But I'd like to start--with your comments. If you come here, post about your own QEP situation, please. 

I do have to say I have a unique situation because most faculty/administrators don't lead a QEP effort twice. But the two experiences are ending up quite differently, not the least because of COVID, which I'm not sure SACS is all that concerned about. 

For those who are unaware, the Quality Enhancement Plan is a vital requirement of the decennial reaffirmation of accreditation for colleges under the Southern Association of Accreditation Commission on Colleges, one of the most powerful organizations in the Southeast, from Virginia to Texas and into Latin America. 

Thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on Reflection in Learning

The LAST Word on Learning Styles

Lessons in Leadership Failure