Group Dynamics in Twelve Angry Men

If you have come to this site on my blog because it was referenced in a "free essay" site or something along that line, I have removed it.  As a professor, I am worried about plagiarism and protection of my work, and I decided after 4500 hits on this essay that it was time to take it down.  It is probably still available elsewhere, having been stolen by those free essay sites.  I have removed it from my other blog, too.  If you are a legitimate professor and want it for a class, I can be contacted through the comments section of this blog and will send you a copy.  I originally wrote it as part of my doctoral program.  My professor at the time told me it was ready to be published.  Apparently lots of others thought so too. 

I imagine this will hurt overall traffic on my blog, but it's been up 4.5 years, and that's long enough.  

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on Reflection in Learning

The LAST Word on Learning Styles

Lessons in Leadership Failure